Hi! I’m Amilia Cruz Stehman.
Most days you can find me behind my computer, writing content for clients and researching new information.
I am mostly known for helping service-based entrepreneurs craft a welcome email sequence that converts cold leads into paying clients.
When I’m not busy working on my virtual assistant business, you can catch me: playing with my son, my daughter, two cats, and dog, reading self-improvement and historical fiction books, and cooking healthy, home-cooked meals and treats for my family.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. I held my high school 300-meter low hurdle track record for 15 years.
2. I can play the flute and used to be first chair in high school.
3. I am Midwest through and through. I was born in Chicago, raised in the suburbs, and am now raising my family in rural Indiana.
4. I was in AP English in high school.
5. There’s an 8-year difference between my husband and myself and we’ve been together since 2009.
Let’s Connect! Book a Free Call and Let’s discuss how I can help you with your welcome email sequence.
How I Thrive
Getting to know someone on a personal level is the best way to know if you will work well with them.
With that, I share with you some of my own passions and interests.